The first in the series is of course, The Joker...Im talking Jack Nicholson circa 1989 Batman...Ultimately, that and Batman Returns have been my all time favorite out of all the movies and remakes. I mean come on, directed by TIM BURTON and starred Michael Keaton? Yup hands down the best ones (well in my opinion) Anyways, heres the look!
-Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
-BH Cosmetics 120 1st Edition Palette
-NYX Single Eyeshadow in White
-Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Loose Shimmer
-Bloody Mary Red Eyeshadow
-Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Acidberry
-Marbella Felt Tip Eyeliner
-Sugarpill Stormy False Lashes
-Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara in Black
-Urban Decay Heavy Metal Eyeliner in Distortion
Now I decided to create an eye look that is wearable for the brave and bold, but I figured while I was at it, may as well do a girly take on that crazy, creepy red smile:
And for the lips I just lined them with BH Cosmetics Waterproof liner in Retro and topped it with Lime Crime's Glamour 101 Lipstick.
While the lips are a tad on the dramatic side, the eyes can be worn anywhere without that extreme clowny look. (yeah I may have played with a filter for the last picture lol) I will guide you step by step on creating this look!
For the Eyes:
- Prime the lids with UD Primer potion
- Grab your NYX Jumbo Pencil and fill the entire lid with the white...blend with your ring finger.
- Using a flat eyeshadow brush, use NYX matte white eyeshadow and PRESS onto lid.
- This is where you MUST be very careful; Using a small blending brush, find any purple you may have (I used my BH Cosmetics Palette) and start building it onto the crease of the lid. (I say you must be careful cause too much will because of a lot of fall out)
- Use the flat eyeshadow brush and add some white beneath the brow bone with your favorite shimmer, for some highlight
- Now, with a regular blending brush, blend from the crease upwards until the purple turns light.
- For the green waterline, use your NYX jumbo pencil in Milk again and line it (this is going to ensure that the green is as vibrant as possible) Using Sugarpill's Acidberry eyeshadow and a flat liner brush, apply product on waterline.
- Using the same liner brush, apply red eyeshadow (I used bloody marys red eyeshadow) to the lower lash line
- With the Urban Decay Glitter Liner in Distortion, apply that on top on the red you just lined and to the inner corner of your eye....and Voila! You've finished that hard part.
- Using any black eyeliner, line along the top lashline but only a thin line (we dont want it to take away from the awesome eyeshadow)
- Curl lashes and apply one coat of mascara.
- Apply your false lashes; once you put eyelash glue, allow 30 seconds for it to become tacky, then apply.
- For the lips, create a pointy cupids bow from the center and drag the lines out to bottom of your cheekbone. Fill in with your favorite red lipstick. I used my favorite at the moment, Lime Crime's Glamour 101 lipstick.
- For blush, i just dipped a blush brush into the dramatic red eyeshadow and worked in onto my cheekbones
- For face, I simply applied my regular foundation which is MAC Studio FX in NC15
Hope you are all having a beautiful day and lovely monday!!