Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wow! Thank you Sugarpill!

So Ive recently started actually photographing my makeup looks and posting them on beauty sites such as MakeupbeeBeautylishTwitter and Facebook. But today I got perhaps one of the best compliments ever. My "Rainbow flash"look I did for our states Pride weekend got featured on Sugarpills Facebook page! Im literally fangirling with excitement! Im in a loss of words....and to see that over 1000 people liked it makes my heart happy :) Again, thank you Sugarpill, Im excited to continue buying products and creating beautiful looks!

Here is the look in HD and a complete list of products used:



-Urban Decay "Original" Primer Potion
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk"
-The red is an eyeshadow hot topic used to carry Bloody Mary
-Sugarpill Pressed Shadow in Buttercupcake
-Sugarpill Heartbreaker Palette
-MAC Eyeshadow in Electric Eel
-BH Cosmetics 120 1st Edition Palette
-Jordana Black Fabuliner
-L'Oreal Le Kohl Pencil Liner in Black
-E.L.F Natural Lash Kit

And I couldn't help but fangirl and screenshot my look hehe:

Thanks for all your continued support and following me! More looks are definitely ahead!

XXOO
-Mzsteriya




2 comments: