Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wow! Thank you Sugarpill!

So Ive recently started actually photographing my makeup looks and posting them on beauty sites such as Makeupbee, Beautylish, Twitter and Facebook. But today I got perhaps one of the best compliments ever. My "Rainbow flash"look I did for our states Pride weekend got featured on Sugarpills Facebook page! Im literally fangirling with excitement! Im in a loss of words....and to see that over 1000 people liked it makes my heart happy :) Again, thank you Sugarpill, Im excited to continue buying products and creating beautiful looks!

Here is the look in HD and a complete list of products used:



-Urban Decay "Original" Primer Potion
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk"
-The red is an eyeshadow hot topic used to carry Bloody Mary
-Sugarpill Pressed Shadow in Buttercupcake
-Sugarpill Heartbreaker Palette
-MAC Eyeshadow in Electric Eel
-BH Cosmetics 120 1st Edition Palette
-Jordana Black Fabuliner
-L'Oreal Le Kohl Pencil Liner in Black
-E.L.F Natural Lash Kit

And I couldn't help but fangirl and screenshot my look hehe:

Thanks for all your continued support and following me! More looks are definitely ahead!

XXOO
-Mzsteriya




2 comments: